Have questions? SBM sales representatives are available for live chat now WELCOME TO SBM MACHINERY!

Tin Ore Mining Equipment And Technology

Tin Ore Mining Equipment And Technology

Details of this product

Indonesian Tin With Great Potential Of Development

Indonesia is rich in natural resources, including gold, tin, copper and nickel production into the top ten in the world, especially after China tin production ranks second in the world. The other main minerals including oil, natural gas, coal, bauxite, chromium, iron, gypsum, diamond. After a long period of mining, mining development, occupy an important position in the Indonesian economy.Indonesia’s tin resources are very rich, the tin resources reserves of 1460000 tons.For a long time, Indonesia has been the world’s second largest producer of tin, the tin production in 2000 reached 50100 tons, in 2002 increased to 61800 tons, tin production in 2004 reached 73000 tons, exports 48000 tons. Refined tin 6% in domestic sales, while the remaining 94% of exports, of which exports to the United States and Europe 19%, export 56% of the Asian region.Tin ore mining has become a hot industry.

Tin Ore Mining Technology

Firstly, the loader will original placer to into the drum screen feeding device, through the screening effect of drum sieve, waste large without removing the residual placer tin, into the jig sorting, the first segment jigging gravity main purpose is to recycle tin placer minerals are, to ensure the highest gravity the recovery rate and not to improve the concentrate grade, rough concentrate jig produced into the rod mill grinding, break the existing intergrowth structure of rough concentrate’s mineral tin tailings discarded directly.

Tin Ore Mining Equipment Producer

SBM rod mill is a kind of fine crushing equipment efficiency, the sand like mineral grinding to fine grinding and does not produce the phenomenon, reduction in the grinding process for tin mineral grinding and gravity flow caused by the loss of. Rod mill grinding products to enter the two stage jigging machine for two times gravity separation, the process is to improve the concentrate grade, because the rod mill the grain size is smaller, two segment jigging with fine-grained gravity sawtooth wave jig, improve concentrate grade and ensure the highest recovery rate.

Get Price And Support

Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a SBM representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone. ( * Denotes a required field).